Friday, October 26, 2007

Get it Down: 31 for 21 Day 26

Quick Update Time...Jack had two appointments last week. He had his 6 month cardiologist appointment, and I am pleased to announce that we don't have to go back to that place again for a WHOLE YEAR!!! Yay-Whoooooo! He is doing fantastic. He also had his 18 month well check where he was 26 pounds 4 ounces and 32 inches long...that adds up to the 50th percentile on the regular charts and the 90th percentile on the DS charts. He's a big boy! SOLID, as everyone and their mother keeps telling me! ;-) Bella and Jack both got their flu shots and didn't even flinch...actually, the last time Bella cried while getting a shot was her first shots ever at 2 months old. That's my girl!

Bella had her yearly opthamologist appointment where they tweaked her perscription a tad...we ordered her some new frames which should be in tomorrow or the next day...stay tuned for pics of those because they are CUUUUUUTTTEEE!!

I, of course am on weekly visits to the OB/GYN...I have 3 weeks left until baby Grant comes a callin.' The baby is sitting sideways in my tummy, and according to my OB, I'm not dilated at all...surprise surprise! Looks like this one is following in the footsteps of his sibs...I'll be giving more updates as the due date comes closer.

No comments: