Wednesday, October 20, 2010

31 for 21: Playlist for Jack's Life

To thank those who join our team at the Buddy Walk, I always give some type of favor...at the first Buddy Walk and last year, I gave a CD with songs that sum up my feelings for our little angel Jack. There are so many songs that bring a flood of emotions every time I hear them, and I wanted to share those with the people who chose to spend their day with us raising money and awareness for Down syndrome. I am planning to make another CD...I thought this year, I would take suggestions. If you have a child with special needs, what song(s) sums up your feelings about your child?

These are some of my favorite songs that went on my last two playlists:
My Wish by Rascal Flats
Defying Gravity: Glee Cast
Little Wonders: Rob Thomas
Bless the Broken Road: Rascal Flats
You are my Sunshine: Elizabeth Mitchell
For Good: Wicked Soundtrack
100 years: Five for Fighting
World: Five for Fighting
The Riddle: Five for Fighting
Somewhere over the rainbow
Seasons of Love: RENT soundtrack
I hope you dance: Leann Womack

Here is the beginning of this year's playlist:
You're not Alone: Meredith Andrews
Beautiful: GLEE cast
Happy Days are here again/Get happy: GLEE cast
I'm Yours/Somewhere Over the Rainbow: Straight no Chaser
Superman: Five for Fighting
I can only imagine: MercyMe
Smile: GLEE Cast
You Can't Stop the Beat: HAIRSPRAY soundtrack
No Day but Today: Idina Menzel

What are yours????

No comments: