Saturday, May 03, 2008

Hot Coupon Mama!

OK, I have broken down. I have finally admitted to myself that I have a problem. There's no use denying it anymore. I need to be honest with myself. My name is Kristin, and I'm an overspender, LOL! So here's the deal...I spend typically over $1200 a month at the grocery store for my family of six. This includes diapers, formula, and everything else you can get at the store. I am pretty driven, so I decided to challenge myself and cut that DANG bill in half...by couponing and going to Costco (which, believe it or not, I just got a membership to about 2 months ago!). I have also decided that I need to hold myself accountable, so I set up a blog specifically for chronicling the deals I get (Great sales, Freebies, Coupons, Stockpiling, you name it!). Come check it out...Show Me the Money Honey! Oh and P.S., I officially have no life, LOL!

No comments: