Sunday, May 04, 2008

Grant Update-5 1/2 Months Old!





Poor Grant! Birth order is definitely coming into play with my little man! With Bella, she had Rice Cereal the day she turned 4 months old. Jack had some feeding issues, so we didn't even try until he was 6 months, but Grant...he was probably ready at 4 months...but I wasn't! Thank goodness my little one goes with the flow beacuse this family moves! We finally decided to give him some cereal today, and he was soooo funny trying to eat it. He is really doing so well...he's a little Buddha (almost 18 pounds and 26 1/2 inches), he babbles like crazy, he eats his toes (love that!), and he rolls back to tummy with such ease. Too bad he hates his tummy...ummmm, and mommy is not helping because I just turn him back so he won't fuss! Needless to say, he doesn't go from tummy to back too much (I've only seen him do it twice, and it was on my bed which is squishy.) Anyways, he is such a love! The kids just adore him, and he has a smile and giggle that makes me melt! No one can figure out who he looks like...most think he looks EXACTLY like John(or John's grandpa Clark), but lots of people think he looks like Jack and Bella. I don't know...John and I have similar features anyway, so of course our kids resemble each other too! The only difference I see between G and his sibs is his pale white skin, LOL! I have olive skin, as do J and B, but Grant is a total white boy! He's the cutest thing ever! He has been tagging along with us so much, and he's such a good sport that I think I'm going to sign us up for the mom and me swimming class this summer. All of our kids have zillions of activities, so I figure Grant deserves some Mommy alone time. Yes, I know he's only 5 months old, but still...do you feel my guilt?! OK, here's some great new pics of my little guy! If you know me, leave me a comment on who you think he looks like!

No comments: