Friday, August 17, 2007

Today I am Grateful For...
I've been tagged by Stephanie over at Megan's Got 47...the task: three things I am grateful for. It took me all day yesterday to narrow this down to only three as I am grateful for so much, but here goes...
1. Yesterday was my 4th wedding anniversary, so I think it is fitting to say I am grateful for my husband John. I really found a good one in that one I tell ya! I could go on and on about him, but really, he is a wonderful provider for our family, works his a$$ off every day so that I can stay home 90% of the time with our kids, and he's an amazing father who adores his children with everything he has. As for me, I am grateful for my kiss goodbye every morning and my kiss hello the second he enters the door...I am grateful that I hear the words "I love you" every day. It may seem little, but that kiss in the morning is enough to put a smile on my face all day...for that I am grateful.
2. Yesterday was also Jack's closing ceremonies for the summer program at ICEC. They had an "Olympics" theme with gold medals (Jack's was for gymnastics...boy that kid likes to move!), pretend fireworks, a torch parade, and T-shirts...it was adorable! This leads me t number two. I am so grateful for Jack's therapists: Donna, our in home PT, is an absolute Godsend...we just love everything she does for Jack, and I don't know what I would do without her. I'm also grateful for all of the therapists and staff at ICEC; Letty, Rondele, Rachael, Lisa, Celeste, Amy, Jeannie, Kathie, Pam, Lupe...for all of their knowledge and care for our children, I am grateful.



Jack waving his torch at the "Olympics"

3.Last, but certainly not least, I am grateful for all of the angels and their parents I have been blessed to know and fall in love with this past year. Never in my wildest dreams did I think there was a love like this that existed...I love my husband, my children, my mom and dad, brother, etc..with an unconditional love that goes very deep, but the love these children have brought into my life is different. It's unmeasureable and amazing...I am so grateful that I have that.

One of Jack's Many Girlfriends...One of the sweetest angels ever, Miss Macy

It is now my turn to tag three people...so Bethany over at "Life with Bubba and Chicky," my girl Shelbie at "Maddi's Site," and Renee at "The Parker Family," you're it!




No comments: