Saturday, August 04, 2007

I got Jack doing some signing on my camera today...in the past two weeks, he has really started applying what we have been doing with him since he was a newborn! As of now, Jack knows these signs: more (his first sign), I want, eat, all done, mama, ball, milk, and all of the gestures to Itsy Bitsy Spider (and he is waving and clapping). I feel like things are clicking for him all of the sudden...the expressive is catching up to the receptive...so here he is!
Edited to add: He just added please and happy to his signs. :-)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

oh Kristen he is a hoot!
He is doing such a good job signing!

Mamarazzi said...

LOVE this...he is adorable!! found you on megan's got 47's page....hope you dont mind my popping in. i seem to be addicted to blog surfing the last couple of days.

now i have a lame question...i made some montages at one true media and could not get them on my blogspot...can you offer any help?

oh and check out our blog!

HolleeAnn
never2pink@yahoo.com