Saturday, July 07, 2007

I know that I posted that we are having a boy! His name will be Grant after my dear hubby's middle name. Can I say how excited we are that this little bundle will be a boy?! I mean, how wonderful for my little man, Jack! These two will be 18 months apart...Jack already has two nurturing little mommies for sisters, and now he will have a playmate and protector with his little bro...we have a cool family, I tell ya! This little baby due in November wasn't planned at all. We thought we were complete, but life has its way of knocking some sense into you, and it is a total blessing! We evened the score...2 boys, 2 girls, and Jack has one more of many family and friends, to support and encourage him through this life. We are so lucky!

Except...with a family of six, I have outgrown my Dodge Ram :-(. After much debate and some serious thought, we shall soon become a mini-van family. Gas prices are UNBELIEVEABLE! It costs me almost $80.00 every time I fill up...now if I had my way, I would get a Dodge Durango, but it will cost me the same to fill up...sooooooo, I never in a zillion years pictured myself this way, but I will now be a mom in a minivan...WOW...I said it out loud! OK, I can do this...I still have a couple months with my truck, but minivan, here I come...life will never be the same...sigh.

1 comment:

The Smith Family said...

LOL!!!! I say the same thing about being a Mad Mom in a Minivan...YIKES! I can't picture you in one but it will be awesome once you have it! Glad you had a good 4th. Maddi misses her bf...
Love you,
Shelbie