Friday, December 19, 2008

Jack and His Chipmunk Friends

I have been a blogging slacker lately, but this post will totally make up for it, and I promise to be a better blogger...especially since all of my shopping is done, I finished reading Twilight, and my boys have been going to sleep without a fight for the past week! It's a happy week here! Anyways, you're about to see the cutest video ever...it stars my little Jack and three little chipmunks (Trust me.) Jack is a lover...no doubt about it. He loves to give hugs and kisses to anyone and everyone...chipmunks are not exempt. See below.

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh my gosh, he reminds me SO much of Payton! That is so cute!

Our Story: Continued said...

That is so precious!! I want to meet him so bad! I love his hairstyle! Oh, I could eat him up!

Rachel Dominguez said...

THAT IS THE CUTEST THING EVER!!!!

Rachel Dominguez said...

THAT IS THE CUTEST THING EVER!!!!