Saturday, January 03, 2009

Guitar Hero

Happy 2009! I hope everyone had a happy holiday season. My New Year's Resolution is to blog more, so we'll see how that goes! I broke the no caffeine resolution in a matter of minutes, LOL.

Santa was very good to our kids this year and got them a swingset for the backyard, which John and I happily put together for the last 3 days. This thing had about 500 pieces, and John and I guess we forgive Santa for not waving his magic finger (as Bella would say) and making the darn thing appear in our yard on Christmas morning!. It has been a huge hit so far with all of the kids so I guess the hard work was worth it, LOL! Jack has even climbed the ladder all by himself (with me spotting of course!), so I think this will be great PT for him!






The other big gift we got this year was the Wii. This has to be, by far, one of the best purchases Santa has ever made. My girls, John and me have been playing that thing NONSTOP. I got the Wii Fit from my mom, and I'm totally addicted. John is hooked on Shawn White Snowboarding, and my girls, well, they love it all. One of the family games we got for the Wii is Guitar Hero World Tour. This is like Rockband because you have the Guitar, Drums, and the Microphone if you want. We have all been rocking out over the past few days...even Jack has grabbed the microphone and danced his little heart out! Bella and Keeley were rockin' out to Bon Jovi's Livin' on a Prayer today, and Bella, in true Bella form, delivered some great entertainment. Take a peek, LOL.



2 comments:

Jackie said...

Hey girl! Your backyard looks awesome (compared to when I last saw it and it was just a pile of dirt *grin*)...I'm very impressed that you go that set together! Yikes! We have Rock Band here and we all love it too! Abby loves "thinking" she is playing the drums or guitar, though she is starting to get the drums down a bit actually...I'll have to take a video now that I've seen yours, not sure why I didn't think of it before!

Jackie

Rachel Dominguez said...

My goodness what a great Christmas your family had this year.!! :)

PS...I love the new background and the pictures up top!