Saturday, September 06, 2008

Bella Started Soccer Today...

Hard to believe...but Bella is now old enough to play soccer! Even harder to believe...I am the team mom! Who'd have thought? Today was Bella'a first game with her team "The Tiny Tinks" (as in Tinkerbell...how cute is that?!). Of course the girls will never be missed on the field since we got the choice uniform color of fluorescent green! They all looked absolutely adorable though...so grown up!

So here's what I have to say about today's game: four year olds + soccer = comedy, LOL! It's like everyone running in a huddle one way, then the ball goes out of bounds, and they proceed to run in a huddle the other way. There was also a lot of standing around with looks of "huh?" and "what am I supposed to do?". It was quite amusing!
On a side note, I made my first soccer bow and it turned out super cute! I am NOT a crafty type, but I had fun making the bow...probably because it was so easy. I am going to make them for rest of the girls this week.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

That is so cute! Mason played 4's soccer for the first time in the spring and it was quite comical! I hope she has a great season! Go Team Mom! LOL

Christina said...

She looks SO cute! I love the tiny tinks name too!